John Carter Delivered Tax Cuts and Jobs
Voted for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:
- Gave our economy a much needed boost
- Put money back in the pocket of 90% of taxpayers
- Created more than 9,000 jobs for Texans in Bell and Williamson County…So far!
- Created more than 1,000,000 U.S. jobs in the past 6 months
- Lowest unemployment rate since 1969
More than 4,000,000 American workers are already seeing the benefits of Tax Reform, and that number continues to grow.
Judge Carter’s Tax Reform bill is providing much-needed relief as Texans are keeping more of their hard-earned money.
Judge Carter has voted for more than 40 jobs bills that:
- Provide tax relief for families and small businesses
- Reduce regulations on job creators
- Create a stable business environment to allow business and investor confidence to grow