1. This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a Federal government contractor.
4. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
6. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,400 – $2,700 for the Primary election and $2,700 for the General election. Multi-candidate PACs may give a maximum of $10,000 – $5,000 for the Primary election and $5,000 for the General election.
All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commission.